Hello friends! I decided to discuss something, or even to express their views. Almost everyone knows about the fandom "Creepypasta". Many people draw their characters and try to make sure that they got there. In the same including myself - my character Rachel Sue Hardman. My goal is not to try to add it to this fandom. I came up with it, and now I have someone to paint, or what to do. I'm not saying that I will only draw it, in the world there are many topics to draw. I just want you to listen to me right now and understand the essence. In Creepypasta there are many Pairing: Dina (Judge Angels) / Bloody Painte
r and Ticci Toby / Clockwork
. Honestly, I don't believe that the nurse Ann and Tim Masky - is an official couple. Let's try to find out why:
- Tim - a famous hero of the "Marble Hornets". We all know that he is a drug addict, and it hardly needs to be some kind of relationship when he is forced to do anything that has to do on the orders of a thin person. To be honest, I looked Marble Hornets is not very long time.. I missed a couple of films, and fit as much to the very end, when everything was just starting to take some horror. I liked shooting, really cool and realistic. I'm sure that it was not spent much time and money.. But now is not about that. What I mean? In addition, Tim and Ann can not be together.
- Ann - an evil nurse dead. Now, let's think, may, to love the dead? I understand that Yaguyi want something to add to Creepypasta that all unusual to be, but still, and there should be a drop of reality. As the creator of the character - she describes Ann as an evil, selfish individuals. Is such characters will be able to love? Inside their reigns evil, chaos, hatred.. But not love.
I expressed that want. Now move on to my character. Rachel at least - it is a living person. She has a feeling, though in developed symptoms of anger and aggression. I thought that it will be possible to make a couple Rachel and Brian, but Brian.. Is also a hero of the Marble Hornets, and hardly will it some thing to love. Perhaps among them there would be some sympathy, but no love and convergence. The opportunity to work, but not goodbye. About Brian, or known to all of us that Hoodie little-known. He is quite a quiet character, but dangerous. His character can be in some degree also be evil. In this, if I will draw some pictures take off, it does not mean that I want to do them together. Just know that between the two of them can be a little sympathy, and not more.One more thing!
With regard to Rachel. You might think that I took the appearance of a nurse Ann. But this is not so. Yes, there are three similarities between them, a mask, a chainsaw and scars. BUT!
Now I want to make out other things:
- Rachel has no dress as Ann. She prefers to hide his body, so that no one has ever seen her scars.
- Rachel doesn't protrude sexual character as nurse Ann. Just look at its exterior (I don't have anything bad in mind) - Ann dress above the knee, which actually shows almost naked legs. Ann red hair, and many "erotic" character is also the same color hair. And Rachel's hair is dark brown / burgundy.
- Ann has scars, of course. But is it scary characters scarred little? Of course not! There are a lot of them! For some reason, I can not add the scars my character?
- Ann has no eyes. Ugh.. At all in Creepypasta there are many one-eyed. Meanwhile, Rachel present both eyes.
- Ann covers her face medical mask, because the right side of her.. I do not know what happened to her. My Rachel simple black mask that hides her face from the left side of the cheek. Cheek Rachel corroded from the medical fluid, which accidentally hit her face. Because of this, if rotten cheek, but it is not so.
But I want to say that Yaguyi
big fellow! It really created a wonderful characters that are known today. I especially like Dina.. It is incredible, as well as her history. In any case, I hope, too, I will find the strength to be able to draw something like that.
I think that's all.. Thank you for your attention, and if you understand what I'm saying, I'm quite happy that I was able to bring you this information. Good luck!